We are excited to share some very big Founding Spirits news. We have distilled a great new spirit right here in the heart of our nation’s capital: Founding Spirits Dry Gin.
For the past several years, we have been on a mission to create a superior dry gin for a perfect martini with a twist and an easygoing, classic gin & tonic. And we have done it. Distillery Director Jon Arroyo and Distillery Manager Bob VanLancker have created a classic, London-style dry gin.
Founding Spirits Dry Gin is distilled from North Dakota wheat, Virginia rye, and malted barley with a rich bouquet of botanicals, including chamomile, bergamot, mint, and lime zest. It is a medium-bodied dry gin, with a hint of spice, and a nice long finish.
Like all of our spirits, we distill our Founding Spirits Dry Gin in small batches in our DC distillery, located in Mt Vernon Square.
Looking for a way to get a taste of our great new spirit?
- Stop by Founding Farmers & Distillers bar to try it in a cocktail, and buy a bottle to take home with you.
- Try our Monumental Mule cocktail at the Capital One Arena during game days and other events. Founding Spirits is the official distillery of the arena.
- Ask for Founding Spirits at restaurants and bars across the DMV.
- Purchase a bottle of Founding Spirits Dry Gin online.
- Grab a bottle at one of these fine retailers across the DC region and into Delaware.
- If you are in the industry, order Founding Spirits Dry Gin, as well as all of our spirits, wholesale through Breakthru Beverage Group and Prestige–Ledroit Distributing Co.
Once you have tasted it, please let us know what you think. Visit us on social @ Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook.