The newest member of our spirited family, Founding Spirits Dry Gin, won SILVER, as did our Founding Spirits American Amaro, at the 2020 San Francisco World Spirits Competition. Two SILVER awards were also given to our Founding Spirits Vodka and Founding Spirits American Amaro at the 2020 American Craft Spirits Association’s seventh annual American Craft Spirits Awards: Judging of Craft Spirits.
With these four new SILVER awards, Founding Spirits has now garnered a grand total of nine awards in just over two years:
- Founding Spirits Dry Gin won SILVER at the 2020 San Francisco World Spirits Competition.
- Founding Spirits Vodka won SILVER at the 2020 American Craft Spirits Awards and BRONZE at the 2018 American Distilling Institute’s Craft Spirits Conference.
- Founding Spirits American Amaro has now won six awards, including:
- SILVER at the 2020 San Francisco World Spirits Competition.
- SILVER at the 2020 American Craft Spirits Awards.
- BEST of 2018 from the American Distilling Institute.
- GOLD from the American Distilling Institute as top Certified Craft Blended Spirit of 2018.
- SILVER at the 2018 San Francisco World Spirits Competition.
- SILVER from the 2018 International Review of Spirits by Tastings.
To get a taste of our award-winning spirits for yourself, Founding Spirits is available for purchase at liquor stores throughout the DC and Maryland areas, and in Delaware, as well as online at Founding Spirits.com.
The San Francisco World Spirits Competition is one of the industry’s most highly competitive, influential spirit competitions. Their exceptional reputation among trade and consumers is built upon their commitment to three founding principles: Legacy. Integrity. Experience. This year, they had a record-breaking number of entries – a whopping 3,000 – from all corners of the world.
The American Craft Spirits Association is the only registered national non-profit trade group representing the U.S. craft spirits industry. For this year’s awards, a carefully selected group of more than 30 expert judges evaluated more than 500 craft spirit entries.